How we communicate with you.
First and foremost, we use our website to communicate with our shareholders.
- It’s environmentally responsible: by not printing hard copy reports, we could save around 30 tonnes of paper each year and reduce harmful greenhouse gases.
- It’s cost effective: less printing and postage saves money for us and our shareholders.
- It’s fast: you can access all our latest shareholder updates as soon as we publish them on aviva.com - simply by clicking on a link.
- It’s secure: your documents can’t get lost in the post.
Sign up for e-mail communications
What will we send you?
Our Annual Report and Accounts (ARA) - produced according to UK requirements.
- Our Strategic Report. This is part of our ARA, but you can choose to just have our standalone Strategic Report. It’s shorter, and sets out a review of our business by addressing issues such as: our business model, our strategy, and principal risks and uncertainties facing our business. It also has information about environmental matters and employees, social, community and human rights issues, and our gender diversity.
- Notice of our Annual General Meeting and details of how to vote on the resolutions to be considered at the Annual General Meeting - for ordinary and American Depositary Receipt (ADR) holders only.
- We announce our financial results on our website twice a year. Find out when we plan to make these announcements on our Financial Calendar.
If you have preference shares in General Accident, you’ll get General Accident’s Annual Report and Accounts.
How will each document be sent to you?
- Email you a link to the document on our website if we have your email address.
- Post you a paper copy if you’ve asked us to, or if you are a new shareholder and we haven’t asked you to confirm how you’d like to hear from us yet.
- Post you a notification of the publication and a link to where you can find it on our website.?? We do this when you haven’t given us your email address or responded to our request to confirm how you’d like to hear from us.
You can change how you get shareholder documents at any time. Contact Computershare for ordinary and preference shareholders or Citi for ADR holders.